At Berks Homes, our clients are not just our neighbors, they are also a part of our family. The health, safety, and well-being of our community, clients, and associates are always our top priority. We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are closely monitoring the quickly evolving situation. At this time, we are currently following guidance from federal, state and local agencies, including the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health organizations.
To protect our customers and associates we are currently taking the following precautionary steps:
- No face-to-face interaction:
o Meetings are taking place by video appointment only, no walk-in customer traffic (our offices and sales centers are currently closed in accordance with Governor Wolf’s order on March 19, 2020)
- Customers with appointments will be contacted by Berks Homes personnel to hold your appointment via teleconference or video conference
- Berks Homes will be adopting a policy of videoconferencing where applicable and possible.
- Sales Centers – Sales Consultants are available for video appointment only
- Selection Gallery – Selection gallery consultants are available for video appointment only
- Warranty – Our Warranty technicians will continue to treat your home with the care, cleanliness, and respect, you’ve come to expect from Berks Homes. In the event we experience scheduling changes due to staff being on leave, we appreciate your patience in working with us. We will do our best to communicate as much as possible as the situation evolves. If you or someone else in your home has been diagnosed with, or is exhibiting symptoms of, COVID-19- we ask that you let our Warranty team know so that we can take preventative measures and reschedule your appointment for a later time. If you have questions for us, or need to reschedule your appointment, our Warranty team is standing by at: 877-856-6267; ext. 4, or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we continue to monitor this situation, we are here to provide support and assistance to our customers as needed. As the situation evolves, Berks Homes may implement additional preventative measures to ensure the safety of our community and will be sure to notify you of these changes as soon as they happen. In the meantime, we encourage you to visit the CDC’s website for up-to-date information on how to keep you and your loved ones safe.
Thank you in advance for your patience as we navigate this challenging situation and determine the best way to continue serving our Berks family and community.