Build ProcesTrending Topics
Lehigh Valley Fall Bucket List
Fall is a beautiful time of year in the Lehigh Valley in Eastern Pennsylvania. The crisp air, colorful leaves, and pumpkin-flavored everything make it the perfect season to get out and explore. If you're looking for some ideas to add to your fall bucket list, here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Visit a local apple orchard and go apple picking. There's nothing quite like the taste of a freshly picked apple, and many local orchards offer other fall activities like hayrides and corn mazes. These orchards might include Grim's Orchard & Family Farms, Scholl Orchards, Bob White Acres, Gogle Farms, and many more!
- Go on a hike. The cooler temperatures make fall the perfect time to hit the trails. There are plenty of hiking options in the Lehigh Valley, like Hawk Mountain or the Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor, from easy nature walks to more challenging mountain hikes.
- Attend a fall festival. From Oktoberfest at the SteelStacks to harvest festivals, plenty of fall-themed events are happening throughout the Lehigh Valley. Check out local event listings to find one that interests you.
- Visit a pumpkin patch. Nothing says fall like a pumpkin patch, and there are several in the Lehigh Valley to choose from, such as Seiple Farms and Unangst Tree Farms. Pick a pumpkin to carve, or try your hand at pumpkin painting.
- Check out a haunted attraction. If you're looking for a scare, several haunted attractions in the Lehigh Valley, such as Lehigh Valley Scream Park, Dorney Parks Haunt, Waldorf Estate of Fear, and Halls of Horror, are sure to deliver. From haunted houses to hayrides, there's something for everyone.
These are just a few ideas to add to your fall bucket list in the Lehigh Valley. Whatever you choose to do, be sure to take advantage of this beautiful season and make some memories with friends and family.